SUMMER SALE!!! SAVE $50
Oh, and did we mention the FREE standard shipping in the continental US?
Just use Coupon Code “Free Shipping” at checkout and select Free Shipping
(valid for standard shipping in the US only)
Techniques for Developing Patients Who Love Their Visits
The book and DVD feature:
- 480 pages containing more than 1600 photos that show how to handle dogs and cats correctly.
- Explanations of what you think you’re doing right, but may actually be doing wrong.
- Three hours of video clips that show correct and incorrect handling procedure. Companion DVD not for sale separately.
By using this training tool, you will:
- Be able to implement the most up-to-date handling techniques.
- Learn how to restrain animals correctly through behavior modification that does not involve coercion, dominance, or other negative training methods.
- Increase your efficiency because your patients will willingly comply with procedures.
- Stop perpetuating behavior problems in patients.
- Create a safer environment for you and your team with fewer bites, scratches and back injuries.
- Improve the bond between you, the pet, and the client.
Praise for Low Stress Handling®, Restraint and Behavior Modification of Dogs and Cats:
This book is a pictorial guide into the world of what to do and, as importantly, what not to do, to reduce dogs’ and cats’ fear of encounters with humans. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this is a HUGE volume. The photographs show actual expressions of dogs and cats in real-life situations that anyone familiar with these animals will recognize. The methods of handling them are clearly shown, as are the results. This type of book is long overdue.
Bonnie V. Beaver, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVB
Board-Certified Veterinary Behaviorist
Past President, American Veterinary Medical Association
Rarely do I use the word “revolutionary” when it comes to describing a textbook, but clearly this applies to [Low Stress Handling®, Restraint and Behavior Modification of Dogs and Cats]. Whether, like me, you’ve been handling dogs and cats for decades or are just entering the field, this book will give you insights and applications you can immediately put to use. Take some time to learn these approaches – it will be less stressful for people and animals, alike.
Kathy Meyer, VMD
President, American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior
- Vet techs
- Veterinary and Veterinary Technician students
- Shelter staff
- Rescue workers
- Dog and cat owners